Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Demi Lovato in the Fabulous magazine: "Promoters gave me drugs"

Lindsay Lohan – isn’t only former star of Disney Channel with a difficult fate. Similar challenges are faced Demi Lovato: in 2010 she had to undergo a three-month course of drug treatment, after the tour she hit the plane of one of the dancers.

In an interview with the singer, got to our list of Disney stars degraded, openly talked about drug and alcohol dependencies, from which suffered about loneliness and how dangerous to be a celebrity.

About drugs and alcohol:

Promoters gave me drugs and alcohol in restaurants and clubs. They wanted me to come back to them to notice me again from them. ... I thought they were my friends, and I'm just having fun. Being a celebrity can be very dangerous. No one tells you "no." Because many of them and then overdose deaths. It certainly could happen to me.

Of loneliness:

I can say that I was depressed. I appeared on stage in front of a crowd of 18000th and then left alone in a hotel room. I had to find a way to feel again on the rise.

The fact that nothing spared:

There were times when I wanted to be an ordinary teenager, having the right to make mistakes. But I don’t regret that I didn’t have a normal childhood. To me, it's better to travel the world and recording albums, than go to school. ... I don’t want to change anything, I again would pass through the same thing. I learned a lot and become stronger.

I'm not saying that I'm perfect or completely changed, but I'm learning to love myself and accept that what I have. My outlook on life has become much more positive, and I'm happy.

Demi Lovato Video

Demi Lovato Video

Demi Lovato Video

0 comments:

Post a Comment